EternaL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New World Of KalOnline Begin!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Unable to connect the Server

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Fr3zZeKill4

Unable to connect the Server Empty
PostSubject: Unable to connect the Server   Unable to connect the Server EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 8:57 pm

Hey I's Unable to connect the Server confused PLEASE HEEEEELLLLPPP MEEEEEEE!!!!!
I want to play ETERNAL KALONLINE IT's the best server 4ever , but when I canno connect It isn't funny PLLLEEEEEAAAASSSSSEEE HHHHHEEEEELLLLLPPPPP MEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No No No No No
Back to top Go down
Beware
GameMaster
GameMaster
Beware

PostSubject: Re: Unable to connect the Server   Unable to connect the Server EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 10:32 pm

reinstall kalonline (with reboot when they ask you) add the 1st server patch ( http://files.filefront.com/EternaL+Patchrar/;11285598;/fileinfo.html) and after added this patch add the other patch ( http://files.filefront.com/eternal+patchexe/;11257016;/fileinfo.html ) . If you have again unable, try change the order of add patch
Back to top Go down
Fr3zZeKill4

PostSubject: Re: Unable to connect the Server   Unable to connect the Server EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 10:42 pm

HHHHHEEEEEEEYYY THHANNNKKKK YYYYOOOUUU BEWARE ich bins WhiteShot or Fr3zZeKiLLeR or Fr3zZeKiLL4
because before the resett ^^ i will pm you thank you very very mutch ^^ danke sehr du kannst ja bissle deutsch

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fr3zZeKill4

PostSubject: Re: Unable to connect the Server   Unable to connect the Server EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 10:50 pm

Crying or Very sad I CAN'T MAKE AN ACCOUNT Question Exclamation Question Crying or Very sad

there stand: Notice: Undefined index: captcha in C:\xampp\htdocs\Register\index.php on line 54
help me again confused

I don't know what i must do Sad

Last edited by Fr3zZeKill4 on Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Justin3

PostSubject: Re: Unable to connect the Server   Unable to connect the Server EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 10:53 pm

so my pc run with dual core ...when i start cant modify eternal.bat 2 cpu´s to 1 cpu....
wenn einer deutsch kann hier bitte ich um hilfe.... den normalen updater kann ich auf 1 cpu umstellen, was ich bei dieser bat datei nicht kann.....deswegen von 2 cpu´s auf 1 umstellen da ich mit dual core grafik probs habe
Back to top Go down
Fr3zZeKill4

PostSubject: Re: Unable to connect the Server   Unable to connect the Server EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 10:58 pm

Justin du musst "Eternal" starten und genau so heißt es ..
Back to top Go down
Justin3

PostSubject: Re: Unable to connect the Server   Unable to connect the Server EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 11:01 pm

hab ich ja gemacht, aber unable.... also die eternal.bat <-- die funzt...aber mit grafik probs... also ich müsste den updater starten, auf 1 cpu umstellen spielen aber das geht nicht wegen unable ect...

Last edited by Justin3 on Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fr3zZeKill4

PostSubject: Re: Unable to connect the Server   Unable to connect the Server EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 11:02 pm

da hab ich kein plan sry
Back to top Go down
Justin3

PostSubject: Re: Unable to connect the Server   Unable to connect the Server EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 11:03 pm

hab mein text oben berichtigt schau mal bitte
Back to top Go down
Fr3zZeKill4

PostSubject: Re: Unable to connect the Server   Unable to connect the Server EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 11:06 pm

was meinste mit cpu ich musste da nix machen rofl

PS: das mit dem berichtigen hab ich gelesen und darauf hin geschrieben kein plan ...

EDIT: sag bescheid wenn du den acc gemacht hast oda wenn us nicht machen willst etc

Last edited by Fr3zZeKill4 on Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Justin3

PostSubject: Re: Unable to connect the Server   Unable to connect the Server EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 11:09 pm

also, mit einem dual core prozessor läuft kalonline nicht richtig..... also.. zb wie bei meinem clienten ..den updater starten im taskmanager von 2 cpu´s auf 1 umstellen dann starten...funt bei allen kalservern nur bei euch nicht...besser gesagt funzt schon, aber mit unable to conn. to server ^^ und die eternal.bat kann man nicht umstellen, weil direkt das spiel gestartet wird

Last edited by Justin3 on Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Justin3

PostSubject: Re: Unable to connect the Server   Unable to connect the Server EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 11:10 pm

hab erstellt freeze
Back to top Go down
Fr3zZeKill4

PostSubject: Re: Unable to connect the Server   Unable to connect the Server EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 11:13 pm

thanks aber hack mich net biddüü Very Happy

hm kein plan schreib das mal rein und guk morgen nomma
Back to top Go down
Justin3

PostSubject: Re: Unable to connect the Server   Unable to connect the Server EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 11:15 pm

dann änder mal deinen thread bevor es jemand anders macht...
Back to top Go down
Justin3

PostSubject: Re: Unable to connect the Server   Unable to connect the Server EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 11:17 pm

naja dann werde ich wohl woanders zocken gehen... viel spass leutz ..
Back to top Go down
Beware
GameMaster
GameMaster
Beware

PostSubject: Re: Unable to connect the Server   Unable to connect the Server EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 11:28 pm

killer you can't make account? if you can't send me a message with your ID and pass
Back to top Go down
Justin3

PostSubject: Re: Unable to connect the Server   Unable to connect the Server EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 11:28 pm

and how do I now the game?
Back to top Go down
Justin3

PostSubject: Re: Unable to connect the Server   Unable to connect the Server EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 11:36 pm

danke beware das du im forum warst und nicht geantwortet hat...nice support
Back to top Go down
Beware
GameMaster
GameMaster
Beware

PostSubject: Re: Unable to connect the Server   Unable to connect the Server EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 11:43 pm

speak English please rendeer
Back to top Go down
Justin3

PostSubject: Re: Unable to connect the Server   Unable to connect the Server EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 11:48 pm

read my first post
Back to top Go down
Beware
GameMaster
GameMaster
Beware

PostSubject: Re: Unable to connect the Server   Unable to connect the Server EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 11:58 pm

i don't know your problem say me what is your problem please
Back to top Go down
Justin3

PostSubject: Re: Unable to connect the Server   Unable to connect the Server EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 12:06 am

Justin3 wrote:
so my pc run with dual core ...when i start cant modify eternal.bat 2 cpu´s to 1 cpu....

cant play with updater --> unable to connect..... then new update with eternal.bat cant play...grafic probs

i have a dualcore processor.... kalonline accept only 1 processor no 2..... 2 processor grafic probs....
Back to top Go down
Beware
GameMaster
GameMaster
Beware

PostSubject: Re: Unable to connect the Server   Unable to connect the Server EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 1:06 am

reinstall kalonline and put the patch in the order a already say on this post and launch with EternaL.bat
Back to top Go down
Justin3

PostSubject: Re: Unable to connect the Server   Unable to connect the Server EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 4:29 am

Beware wrote:
reinstall kalonline and put the patch in the order a already say on this post and launch with EternaL.bat

you dont understand me
Back to top Go down
Justin3

PostSubject: Re: Unable to connect the Server   Unable to connect the Server EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 12:43 pm

a dual core processor is too fast for kalonline. So I think it must be to 1 processor switch, but that is only with the updater. I asked if the launch does not and the game runs on 2 cpu's, and thus graphic problems ..

in german:
ein dual core prozessor ist zu schnell für kalonline. also muss ich es auf 1 prozessor umschalten, daß geht aber nur mit dem updater. wenn ich die bat starte geht das nicht und das spiel läuft auf 2 cpu´s, und habe somit grafik probleme..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unable to connect the Server   Unable to connect the Server Empty

Back to top Go down

Unable to connect the Server
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next