EternaL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New World Of KalOnline Begin!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

YouGotMe banned.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
OwnedBy1Hit

YouGotMe banned. Empty
PostSubject: YouGotMe banned.   YouGotMe banned. EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 7:59 pm

Hello Beware. I wanna see here screenshots / logs proofs for that why I got banned oO.
Gl and HF
Back to top Go down
OwnedBy1Hit

YouGotMe banned. Empty
PostSubject: Re: YouGotMe banned.   YouGotMe banned. EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 7:59 pm

Or ban me on forum too fast ;]
Back to top Go down
Beware
GameMaster
GameMaster
Beware

YouGotMe banned. Empty
PostSubject: Re: YouGotMe banned.   YouGotMe banned. EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 8:32 pm

ok, look on the ranking, you have the same level like people who play 16h/day since 5 days but you you have this level in 1 day...you don't think you have a problem? Me yes
Back to top Go down
OwnedBy1Hit

YouGotMe banned. Empty
PostSubject: Re: YouGotMe banned.   YouGotMe banned. EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 9:32 pm

I havent any problem lol when I can splash/ir normally ;]
I need some proofs as I said u could come and look how I play not ban without talking to me.
It wasnt the situation like u teleported to some1 and saw he was a hacker or something.
Also no1 didnt say that I was playing on mage only cause I could like Panda play on 2 accounts in 1 time.
Dunno how some1 can get banned for leveling :O
Mmm told me he has some screens I wanna see them ;] He cant realise like other ppl of that some1 can train faster.
Thats not my fault when they know d7/d8 etc only ....... BB nabz0rds

EDIT: I dunno if 3 storms skilled = hacker I dunno if launhing 3 storms to kill lure is hack I dunno how mages on int didnt get banned for e-mok storm partys btw
Back to top Go down
Beware
GameMaster
GameMaster
Beware

YouGotMe banned. Empty
PostSubject: Re: YouGotMe banned.   YouGotMe banned. EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 9:45 pm

Maybe you're in UG, reasons for nobody can see you. Sorry but you level up like me when i addatk. and it's impossible to lvl so fast!
Back to top Go down
OwnedBy1Hit

YouGotMe banned. Empty
PostSubject: Re: YouGotMe banned.   YouGotMe banned. EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 11:34 pm

SO oki your decision ;] I'm not a kid like those OLD ppl call me there.
GL and HF I hope Eternal will stay online for long time ;]
I wont be back here cause I'm comming back to Naraeha ;]

Bye and thanks to some ppl from FearLess by Hanys alias KeepItComming and finally alias YouGotMe
Back to top Go down
silver-

YouGotMe banned. Empty
PostSubject: Re: YouGotMe banned.   YouGotMe banned. EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 8:55 am

Good, go waste your lifetime in Naraeha.
Back to top Go down
OwnedBy1Hit

YouGotMe banned. Empty
PostSubject: Re: YouGotMe banned.   YouGotMe banned. EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 4:37 pm

STFU and stop talking crap. If u cant play on global dont play there and dont say crap about other ppl.
I talk here to Beware not you so shut up and leave me alone.
You tell me that I waste my time on Naraeha when I play around 2 years and train slow but you sit 18 hours / day before PC and just insult others using your personal problems. Thats really bad for you :C You need a doctor
Back to top Go down
silver-

YouGotMe banned. Empty
PostSubject: Re: YouGotMe banned.   YouGotMe banned. EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 6:47 pm

Lol, did you actually read my post or someone else's?
You're the one who seems to be needing a doctor lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

YouGotMe banned. Empty
PostSubject: Re: YouGotMe banned.   YouGotMe banned. Empty

Back to top Go down

YouGotMe banned.
Page 1 of 1